Medical License Lawyer
Oberheiden P.C.’s medical license lawyers diligently protect physicians and other medical professionals from governmental investigation and disciplinary proceedings. We are experienced in providing vigorous and highly strategic legal representation to protect physicians and healthcare providers against aggressive government action.
Medical professionals work hard to serve our communities and provide critical services. Your medical license is what allows you to do important work. Your licensing board, the state government, or the federal government perform investigations that may result in disciplinary actions or federal criminal charges that automatically trigger suspension or revocation of your license. Facing down one of these investigations can be stressful, frightening, and can result in the loss of the license that you worked so hard to earn. If you are involved in an investigation or disciplinary action that threatens your license, you will want an experienced and capable medical license attorney to have your back the entire way.
Why do I need a Medical License Lawyer?
An investigation or disciplinary action by your licensing board or the government could threaten your medical license and your career. Retaining legal counsel as soon as possible ensures that you have the best support to help you navigate any inquiries and protect your career and reputation. The medical license lawyers at Oberheiden P.C. are experienced, skilled, and capable. Our team of senior lawyers can provide you with the best protection available at a competitive price. Our expert lawyers can organize your defense and counter the aggressive tactics of agencies like:
- the CMS,
- the DOH,
- the DEA,
- the OIG,
- the HEAT Strike Force offices,
- third-party government contractors (e.g., MAC and RAC auditors, ZIPCs, etc.), and
- other governmental entities.
Your medical license can be your livelihood and the foundation of your career. You should know that just because you are involved with an investigation or disciplinary action, it does not mean that you cannot protect yourself. Consult our expert medical license lawyers and learn how we can help you keep your license, and your career, intact.
When Do I Need to Consult A Medical License Attorney?
If you are involved in, or believe you may become involved in, an investigation that threatens your medical license, you should contact the medical license lawyers at Oberheiden P.C. immediately. Getting our experienced team of professionals involved early will ensure that your rights are protected and that you are able to present the best defense possible. However, you must know that losing your medical license rarely begins with the formal revocation itself. Rather, in most cases, the process starts with something that seems innocent – a routine audit, perhaps, or a letter requesting some basic information. In fact, the information the government asks for might not even be about you. You might only be a witness in an investigation into someone else’s conduct. But in many cases, witnesses or incidental parties end up becoming the targets of investigations themselves — and usually with little to no warning. If you are involved with an audit, or any other investigative inquiry, the medical license attorneys at Oberheiden P.C. can assist you and help ensure that your license is protected, no matter what. Some other instances that may result in you facing medical license revocation include:
- Alleged ethical violations (e.g., positive drug tests, DUIs, impairment matters, failure to complete the requisite CME hours, etc.)
- Medical malpractice
- Alleged breaches of the standard of care
- Healthcare fraud charges or convictions
- Criminal convictions in matters unrelated to healthcare
- Legal problems in other jurisdictions (e.g., reporting sister-state convictions, etc.)
- Probation violations
- Financial matters (e.g., failure to make court-ordered payments on certain debt obligations, such as student loans)
- Previous suspension of your license
- Medical disciplinary proceedings (e.g., administrative disciplinary actions)
If you are involved in any of the proceedings above, don’t risk losing your medical license by facing it alone. Contact the professional and experienced team of medical license lawyers at Oberheiden P.C. today.
Additionally, we are here to protect our clients’ reputations, to preserve their good standing in the medical community, and to keep their medical licenses active and intact. As experienced and skilled medical license attorneys, we aggressively defend against government actions and investigations. Having a vigorous legal defense can prevent a license revocation and ensure that your good standing in the medical community is not unduly harmed by any investigations or disciplinary actions.
How Do I Know Oberheiden P.C. Can Help Me?
Oberheiden P.C. has an experienced team of medical license lawyers that can help you, no matter what the problem is that you are facing. If you are concerned about your right to practice medicine and protecting your livelihood, we can help. We have a team of experienced, senior attorneys who know the best strategy for your defense. If you are wondering how you can know whether Oberheiden P.C. has the right medical license lawyers to trust with your case, here are a few reasons why we are the best firm to help you with any medical license issues:
- We have handled over 1,000 federal cases
- Only a highly experienced “trial-ready” attorney will work on your case. Oberheiden P.C. never hires paralegals or junior attorneys to work on your medical license case.
- Oberheiden P.C.’s team includes numerous experts who have worked on the investigative side: Former FBI – former DOJ Staff – Former U.S. Attorney. These experts provide valuable insight that is critical to your defense.
- The Oberheiden P.C. medical license attorneys are available however and whenever you need: by email, phone and text. We want to make sure you have easy access for any questions.
- No one beats our track record: We have worked on cases in 45 states (1,000+ Cases!)
If You Are Worried About Losing Your Medical License, Contact Oberheiden P.C. Today!
Don’t risk your career by facing the suspension or revocation process on your own. Get aggressive, experienced legal experience on your side today. It is in your best interest to consult with the best medical license lawyer you can, as early as possible. Having our team of skilled and experienced medical license lawyers on your side will help you confidently navigate every step of the investigation and/or disciplinary process.
Our lawyers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to talk about your legal matter and how we might help. Please contact us right away.